Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sydney International Food Festival

Today I was reading an interview with celebrity chef Curtis Stone, the journalist asked him what he is looking for in a woman he said someone who likes to travel, booze and food.

Heck! that's every woman I know!

Well it sounds hopeful we are all in with a chance to date Curtis.

So the Sydney International Food festival is on, I can highly recommend the restaurant lunch deals try any of the fine diners they recommend.

A report from my mum she was at Level 41 last Friday and the lunch deal impressed her fine dining palate.

So here are my picks for lunch

Aria, Becasse, Bel Mondo, Catalina, Flying Fish, Kazbah on darling, Pilu at freshwater

Wow I'm going to have a busy month.

Check it out while you can fine dining like a queen or king at these prices you could try a few restaurants each week.

Website www.siff.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment